Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vintage Wedding


Alas! Here it is! The wedding dress of my dreams! Happy its mine for the taking! After a long photo shoot for nodtomod vintage, I decided to put a huge HUGE grin on my face. So I put on my wedding dress and danced in front of a mirror. This will be the dress that I wear when I finally marry my adorable bf at a quiet quaint court house. Nothing fancy...just immediate family and SMALL. I have yet to show him the dress.....or the pictures! Do you really think its bad luck for him to see the dress? Of course, he does NOT understand vintage at all. I will show him a vintage garmet that I love and get the 'ah' look from him. Once I put it on and am all accessorized......he LOVES it! I hope this isnt the case with this 20's rose lace dress.....that I will marry him in! Hope you love this dress as much as I do.

11 comments:

Stacy said...

that dress is absolutely gorgeous! and as long as it's not on you, it's not bad luck right?
hope it's a great wedding

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Haute World said...

That dress is stunning! Sometimes lace dresses can be a bit to frilly or look like curtains, but this is just so flattering and romantic. And I had a small wedding as well... trust me, it's the way to go! So much more relaxing and you get to spend more time with all the people you invited!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Absolutely gorgeous and the fact that is is vintage is all the better. I'm not into all that superstition so I say go ahead and show it off!

Luxuosamente said...

I want this dress too!!!
Can I put in my blog??????

Kiss
Dani

Luxuosamente said...

TKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU'RE SO LOVELY!!!!!!!

drollgirl said...

this is beautiful!!!

and i LOVE the new look of your blog!!! fucking fantastic!!! it looks so great!!!

Mimi said...

That dress is amazing in every way! The lace work is so intricate and gorgeous I wouldnt want to part with it :)

I'll love everything you do, whether its musicly or not :)

xo

loft in SoHo said...

THAT DRESS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your comment dear,

xxx

VintageLove said...

Stunning! What a great find! I get the same "ah" look from my husband whenever I show him a great vintage treasure I've come across.

Sherisa of L'élephant Rose said...

omgggggggggggggggggg i wanna be where u are and find a beauty like that too!!!! i am sooooo much MORE excited for you now (after our brief twitter chat yesterday haha) i looooooooove it and ur absolutely stunning in it dear!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

That dress is breathless you will be a beautiful bride for sure