Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Name is Zach...Nice to Meet You


I have been blogging for some while now. Mainly about my love for vintage and other random things. I thought I would introduce myself and give my dear loving readers a little insight to who "Zach" is.


1-I am not the one in the Twins hat....or with the beard. (on a good day;)) I, Zach am the 'never done before' cat for halloween.


2-I went to school not for fashion, but for cooking. Le Cordon Bleu in Paris was my first stop. Then on I went to Australia for more much needed cooking lessons.


3-The hilarious hottie in the Twins hat is my boyfriend Tom. I have mentioned him a few times. The previous posted rose lace wedding dress? Yeah...that is to wear with him.


4-I love tattoos. I have a small horseshoe that I got at the mature age of 17. (when life long decisions should be decided) My bf has the classic retro tats....pin up girls....skulls and roses. The one tattoo that sealed the deal for me was the heart tattoo that says 'mom + dad'. Who wouldnt love that?!


5-I started loving and obsessing over vintage in high school. I hated seeing people wearing the same clothes from the same shop....everyday! Im more of a 'march to your own beat' kind of gal with fashion.


6-I have a black lab named Oliver. He just turned one year old and yes....I celebrated his birthday. He is the apple of my eye!


7-I love wearing dresses. I have a dear friend that told me one night when we were going out "I love how you always wear dresses". Why not do it up?!


8-I wear make-up about 3 times a week......at best. I just hate putting it on.


9-I love my family with all of my heart. They are my favorite people in the whole world. The funniest too.....


10-I live for traveling. Moving around and meeting new people gets me excited! For now....I will be 'traveling' through the internet to meet all of you!

6 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Wow...a chef and fashion in Paris and Australia! Cute guy..you know I think he's the best ;-)

Kati said...

This picture of you is so cute!

Dani said...

loved this!

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Gia said...

It was really nice to read this and btw you guys look so cute, you have a million$ smile:)Cooking mixed with fashion and a love for vintage can only be great!
Have a great week:)

Bisous,
Gia!

Dallas Shaw said...

the scarves in our shop are spectacular

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

Glad you posted this, it's always nice to meet someone on a more personal level! Cute costume, and...you've inspired me to do something similar soon. ps. I love that you wear dresses so often. It's the perfect EASIEST outfit, don't you think so? ;)