Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All About Accessories







Most of us know that when it comes to accessorizing a look, it has to be spot on. I was watching an episode of 'The Nanny' the other night (yeah...I watch it and love it) Fran went out of the house to a premiere event but did not get a chance to change her bag to match her leopard print gown. She was put in a magazine under the 'DONTS' fashion section. Here are some accessories that will not put you in the 'DONT' section of a fashion mag. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

4 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I would never be on the don't with those awesome gray suede buckle heels or any of those bags..Love 'em!

harlow monroe™ boutique said...

I love the gunmetal satchel... What a beauty!

Amariah said...

I like the shoes on the bottom left- very nice!

Anonymous said...

Definately love the blue and white hand bag.. Kind of reminds me of the old school mafia apparal. You know, the blakc and white patton leather. I know nothing about fashion, thats why you had to dress me as a kid!!! i Love you!