Wednesday, February 11, 2009

#11-15











Okay...so you rarely see Marisa Miller in clothes....normally a bikini but I picked her as she is soooo beautiful....how lucky can one be?! Marisa Tomei.....I also believe is a beauty...maybe not classic but in all of her movies I cant help but stare! She has taken risks on the red carpet but I think her fasion sense is coming along. Nicole Richie.....I cant say much else....I think she is a favorite on everyones list! Last...Jennifer Aniston. She is my kind of girl.....whatever goes and I love that...not to mention she rocks at it! xoxo Zach nodtomodvintage

4 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i like Marisa Tomei too. shes a girl next door average, yet beautiful!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Marisa Tomei is the best...I can still hear her accent in My Cousin Vinnie! So New Yawkuh!

Kati said...

Marisa looks so good!

Mimi said...

Marisa is so beautiful, and Nicole is so my one of my favorites, and Jennifer love her I am big fan of Friends!

xo