Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just a Peek



Like I'm sure I have not mentioned this before...;) but we are shooting more for our spring collection....these are just a couple of peeks of what we have up now in our etsy shop! A very detailed mexican embroidered tent dress. This is perfect for those hot days when you don't feel like being stylish but more comfy......well this dress gives you both....style and comfort! Who could resist this pin-up bombshell mini?! I love the HUGE open back. Shows just the right amount of skin and hugs every sexy lady curve. I always think that I am so lucky to be a girl......we do have the best clothes and more fun after all! xoxo Zach nodtomodvintage

3 comments:

drollgirl said...

that little mini is so cute. enough skin to make ya sexy, but not too much so you stay away from trashy. yay!

kadler said...

That polka dot number is hot. I will definitely check out your etsy store :)

Mimi said...

I love Mexican dresses, they remind me of my childhood vacations to Mexico... I love anything that has to do with my culture.

xo