Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sexy...Chic.....Jewels





I know I may have mentioned this before....but I adore and LOVE this shop! Boylerpf has the best antique...victorian....art nouveau....deco....vintage eclectic and 40s jewelry ever! This shop is about quality and the uniqueness of each and every hand picked item. Her descriptions are amazing....they put you back in the era of when the jewelry was made. I sometimes have to check myself to see if I'm wearing a corset and a huge bustle skirt when reading them!;) These pieces complete any look....vintage...new...anything! As you can see....celebrities are on the band-wagon as well! Check out this shop....it is a must! xoxo Zach nodtomod vintage

6 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I'm prejudiced...GREAT post and nice selection of jewels!

Leila Marvel said...

wow these are gorgeous, I am a huge fan of vintage rings.

Anonymous said...

I like the earrings!!!

Mimi said...

I am a sucker for jewelry, these are gorgeous!

xo

Kati said...

Cate Blanchett looks so stunning!

Vintage Lollipops said...

Oh yeah... most days I just want to swim around in my jewelry box!
lol-xxx