Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bohemian and Hippie











I wasnt always a fan of the bohemian hippie-esque sort of look. That is until my senior year in high school. I became a full blown "fippie". I describe myself as a "fippie" because I wore all the clothes......went to all of the jam band shows.....partied all night (normal yes) camped.....traveled....but I drove a brand new BMW with grateful dead stickers all over the back. Fippie aka fake hippie. I have since changed. Not going to all of the shows, not camping as much as I used to but one thing never did change. I still LOVE the look...and the music! Its relaxed. Awesome colors, psychedelic prints.....who wouldnt love it! Here are some looks that I pulled from my shop on etsy. Love the boho hippie look or not so much?

7 comments:

boylerpf said...

Love the last one...actually all of them!!

drollgirl said...

i think the last one is the best!

Jaime Riba said...

holaaa! diuss! madre mia que semana he tenido... T.T por eso no me he podido pasar por tu blog eh?? xD pero ya estoy aquĆ­ firmandoteee! :D me encanta el post de hoy! ^^besos! hablamos!

Cathy Voyage said...

Love the second one!

Mimi said...

Love it! Always have, I am not sure there is just something about it. Anyway I am so glad to be back I have missed my blog and yours too!

By the way what is your email address? I wanted to ask you a quick question about your layout...

xo

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

These are all gorgeous! x

Cursed♪♫ said...

Wow!
I love these pictures.
I love fashion. And I also like to design!
You have a chick blog! Pretty :) ♥♥