Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I Wouldnt Do







Its quite ovbious and just like any other fashionista....I ADORE.....LOVE Christian Louboutin! Im not sure what I wouldnt do for a pair of these shoes. Probably not turn tricks....but they are total candy for your feet! OMG the spikes on VB's sky high heels...wayyyy glam punk! I love his simple black stilettos too. There is nothing quite like a fabulous pair of black heels that go with everything and make you feel so incredibly sexy. So if someone is looking to minus their closet of a pair of these....Im willing to take! Oh...I would consider killing for the sherbet stilettos;)!

9 comments:

Mimi said...

I adore how she wore a simple black dress and the the amazing rock n roll shoes be the standout piece!

I love those Loubs, Britney Spears wore them in her 'If You Seek Amy' video and they are marvelous!

Christian Loubatin is brilliant!

xo

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

The sherbet ones are gorgeous. I couldn't even begin to walk in the first ones!

Couture Carrie said...

Incredible choices! I want them all, too!

xoxox,
CC

Jazzy Jemz said...

The first ones look too painful for my feet. The last one- I love the shade!

Life In Technicolor. said...

yes loubs are amazing, but i think those heels on v are INSANE. rodarte i believe. some things are just meant for the catwalk, you know?
and omg.
i havent got a picture on my blog yet but i just bought my first pair of loubs!!!!!!!

andrea xoxoxx
Life In Technicolor.

Kati said...

I love the last pair, they're just faboulous!

drollgirl said...

jaysus. they are just amazing.

VanessasRunway said...

"Probably not turn tricks." lol - love that! I have yet to own a pair but I have promised myself I will buy them this year!

isabelle said...

amazing shoes!