Monday, March 16, 2009

Pixie or French Cut?







As you know...I teeter with my hairstyle all the time. Lately...esp since summer is coming up I have been fanagaling with the thought of a pixie cut ....or maybe staying still a bit longer with a french style cut a la Agyness Deyn. I love my longer girly locks but during the sweaty and hot summer season wouldnt it be easier just to wash and go? Not deal with the humid curly action that is my hair!? Do you think I would loose my girly sexy side with a short cut or do you think it would be a bold...more modern approach to the summer months? Are you short or long? Bob or pixie?.....and more so...why do you love your length?

4 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I love my hair longer...have always toyed with chopping it off. But in the end, it is so much easier to pony tail and go!

drollgirl said...

pic 1 is my favorite. i have longer hair, but just had 2 inches chopped off to mix it up. it is still around shoulder-length so i can hide behind it when need be!

Kati said...

I like the first one most!

Frankie said...

I couldn't pull off a cut this short...but if I were braver, I'd do an Agy x